Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Day 2.

Day two, I found I had a lot of energy. So much so I cleaned!! - Like mega a lot. After my run, cleaned the car, the rug, the coat closet, and the thingy by the door. Still pretty energized.

My day started late, I slept in. Ate a banana for breakfast and went for a run. After the run I had lunch which consisted of a berry smoothie, a plum, handful of grapes, and a handful of vegan granola.

After lunch is when I had the most energy, more energy than what I have on a regular day. This also marks another day free of any headaches.

Had a clementine as a snack, which made the small growl of my stomach go away.

Bizarre, but I think my driving was affected?? I found myself doing under the speed limit today and coming to full stops. Idk if it was just my mood or the food had mellowed me???

For dinner I ate a portabello mushroom over quinoa and spinach with a side of yam fries. Right after, had a sweet tooth so I ate a tootie fruitie vegan ice cream bar. And I was really full off that meal.

Lastly I ate one vegan rice cake as a night snack. Overall I felt really good today. I also have lost 2 pounds thus far. =)


No comments:

Post a Comment